Welcome to sci-fund
We offer the scientific community a platform to semantically explore research programmes and calls in order to quickly and easily identify forthcoming research funding opportunities
Interested in EU funded research?
Interested in other sources?
sci-fund for Horizon Europe
The perfect complement to the EU Funding and Tender portal:
- All EU funding opportunities accessible in one place
- Analyzed and categorized using advanced AI techniques
- Unprecedented search quality thanks to semantic technologies
- Rich set of filters to quickly narrow down to fitting opportunities
- Automatic alerts when changes to saved searches are detected
- Intelligent correlation discovery between call topics
- Visual exploration of topics and extracted funding themes
- Infographic visualizations of research areas, budgets and deadlines
- Automatically generated research profiles (available in 2023)
Read on to find out more about sci-fund’s features
Start your free 10 day trial today
What is sci-fund?
Intelligent support for the semantic discovery and management of funding opportunities
Do not spend endless hours trying to identify a fitting funding opportunity for your research. sci-fund semantically analyses structured and unstructured data and retrieves the most relevant opportunities based on your set of criteria. An abundance of filters allows for the refinement of results, whilst the created knowledge graph allows visual exploration, reveals semantic correlations, allowing researchers to access “hidden” opportunities.
- Retrieve research funding information, from both structured and unstructured sources, at the international or national level
- Semantically analyze the information using state-of-the-art natural language processing techniques
- Create knowledge graphs that link funding opportunities with research and industry themes, individuals, organizations, projects, etc.
- Provide advanced tools for searching, visualizing and interacting with the information
Get access to sci-fund today
Smart search over topics
- Intelligent fault-tolerant auto-completion
- Natural Language Understanding of search terms
- Multiple filtering and results’ refining options:
- Work Programme
- Focus Area
- Action type
- Publication Date
- Amount of Funding
- Extracted Technology Readiness Level requirements
- Extracted semantic concepts
- and more
Topic detail view
- Access to all information about a call topic
- Link to the original source of information
(EU Funding and Tender portal, draft call document, etc.)
- Overview of extracted semantic information
- Quick links to other semantically related topics
- View a set of search results in sci-fund’s knowledge graph
- Explore relationships between call topics and thematic areas
- Navigate through the graph by expanding interesting path
- Easily add or remove layers of detail
- Use the current graph view as a new basis for search
Opportunity Management Functions
- Save and reuse search queries
- Configure search alerts and get automatically notified when new opportunities are added, or when the details of existing opportunities get updated
- Export search results as easy-to-use PDFs
- Share search results through email
- View search results in a series of informative info-graphics
- Choose among alternatives focusing on research areas, TRL, budget, deadlines, etc.
- Seamlessly navigate between search and info-graphic views, refining your search and adding filters along the way
- Export info-graphics for use in planning, presentations, etc.